Mar 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL home run feature:
Look, I know we all want to make fun of this thing. But am I crazy, or is this one of those so-bad-it’s-good things? Are we going to be looking back at this in a few years and think “man, that thing is pretty cool.” Sort of like we do with high pants and stirrups, the Houston Astros’ old uniforms, mustaches and the like.
I’m not joking. I bet we embrace this thing at some point.
(video via Allison)
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 10
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 50
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 41
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72