Mar 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL home run feature:
Look, I know we all want to make fun of this thing. But am I crazy, or is this one of those so-bad-it’s-good things? Are we going to be looking back at this in a few years and think “man, that thing is pretty cool.” Sort of like we do with high pants and stirrups, the Houston Astros’ old uniforms, mustaches and the like.
I’m not joking. I bet we embrace this thing at some point.
(video via Allison)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)