Mar 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL home run feature:
Look, I know we all want to make fun of this thing. But am I crazy, or is this one of those so-bad-it’s-good things? Are we going to be looking back at this in a few years and think “man, that thing is pretty cool.” Sort of like we do with high pants and stirrups, the Houston Astros’ old uniforms, mustaches and the like.
I’m not joking. I bet we embrace this thing at some point.
(video via Allison)
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)