Mar 27, 2012, 2:03 PM EST
It’s Uni Watch, of course, where Paul Lukas does God’s work. At least the part of His work dealing with baseball uniforms.
Lukas details all of the changes for the upcoming season, ranging from the lowly little patches and changes in letter shadowing to the full-blown reimaginations like what happened in Florida.
The most on point part: his displeasure at how the Padres are stuck in between the past and the future, doing violence to both. Bring back some brown, San Diego. You don’t have to look like the 1970s to do it. No one does brown. You could OWN IT again.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 15
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 53
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 33
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)