Mar 27, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
It’s Uni Watch, of course, where Paul Lukas does God’s work. At least the part of His work dealing with baseball uniforms.
Lukas details all of the changes for the upcoming season, ranging from the lowly little patches and changes in letter shadowing to the full-blown reimaginations like what happened in Florida.
The most on point part: his displeasure at how the Padres are stuck in between the past and the future, doing violence to both. Bring back some brown, San Diego. You don’t have to look like the 1970s to do it. No one does brown. You could OWN IT again.
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 4
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 30
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (105)