Mar 27, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
It’s Uni Watch, of course, where Paul Lukas does God’s work. At least the part of His work dealing with baseball uniforms.
Lukas details all of the changes for the upcoming season, ranging from the lowly little patches and changes in letter shadowing to the full-blown reimaginations like what happened in Florida.
The most on point part: his displeasure at how the Padres are stuck in between the past and the future, doing violence to both. Bring back some brown, San Diego. You don’t have to look like the 1970s to do it. No one does brown. You could OWN IT again.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)