Mar 27, 2012, 2:03 PM EDT
It’s Uni Watch, of course, where Paul Lukas does God’s work. At least the part of His work dealing with baseball uniforms.
Lukas details all of the changes for the upcoming season, ranging from the lowly little patches and changes in letter shadowing to the full-blown reimaginations like what happened in Florida.
The most on point part: his displeasure at how the Padres are stuck in between the past and the future, doing violence to both. Bring back some brown, San Diego. You don’t have to look like the 1970s to do it. No one does brown. You could OWN IT again.
- Cubs activate Matt Garza for first start in 10 months 0
- Thanks to Jeff Loria, Miami gets shut out of the Super Bowl 18
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 64
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 55
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (108)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (96)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (92)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (73)
- Live Extra: Watch Bruins-Rangers, Game 3
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team