Mar 27, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Yesterday we finally saw what the Marlins’ home run sculpture thingy looked like in motion. It was fantastic, obviously, but it was missing something: music.
Larry Granillo has fixed that. In a video over at Wezen-Ball he has give us our choice of Gloria Estefan, the “Magnum, P.I.” theme, the “Mad Men” them, the “Arrested Development” theme and the “Game of Thrones” theme. They all have their charms.
Needs more “CHiPs,” but any of these would be acceptable.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 45
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17