Mar 27, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Yesterday we finally saw what the Marlins’ home run sculpture thingy looked like in motion. It was fantastic, obviously, but it was missing something: music.
Larry Granillo has fixed that. In a video over at Wezen-Ball he has give us our choice of Gloria Estefan, the “Magnum, P.I.” theme, the “Mad Men” them, the “Arrested Development” theme and the “Game of Thrones” theme. They all have their charms.
Needs more “CHiPs,” but any of these would be acceptable.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million