Mar 27, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Yesterday we finally saw what the Marlins’ home run sculpture thingy looked like in motion. It was fantastic, obviously, but it was missing something: music.
Larry Granillo has fixed that. In a video over at Wezen-Ball he has give us our choice of Gloria Estefan, the “Magnum, P.I.” theme, the “Mad Men” them, the “Arrested Development” theme and the “Game of Thrones” theme. They all have their charms.
Needs more “CHiPs,” but any of these would be acceptable.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 298
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 39
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (302)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (158)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)