Mar 27, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Yesterday we finally saw what the Marlins’ home run sculpture thingy looked like in motion. It was fantastic, obviously, but it was missing something: music.
Larry Granillo has fixed that. In a video over at Wezen-Ball he has give us our choice of Gloria Estefan, the “Magnum, P.I.” theme, the “Mad Men” them, the “Arrested Development” theme and the “Game of Thrones” theme. They all have their charms.
Needs more “CHiPs,” but any of these would be acceptable.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)