Mar 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
The Tampa Tribune updates the status of the man Rays minor leaguer Matt Bush hit last Thursday. Short version: not good.
Tony Tufano, the motorcyclist struck by a SUV allegedly driven by Tampa Bay Rays minor-league pitcher Matt Bush, was in a medically induced coma Monday, Tufano’s daughter-in-law said.
Tufano, 72, was hooked up to a respirator and a feeding tube and completely unresponsive, Shannon Moore said.
It’s just amazing to me how someone who was given the chances that Bush was given in life could make a mess of it and the lives of so many other people.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 74
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 17
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (75)