Mar 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
The Tampa Tribune updates the status of the man Rays minor leaguer Matt Bush hit last Thursday. Short version: not good.
Tony Tufano, the motorcyclist struck by a SUV allegedly driven by Tampa Bay Rays minor-league pitcher Matt Bush, was in a medically induced coma Monday, Tufano’s daughter-in-law said.
Tufano, 72, was hooked up to a respirator and a feeding tube and completely unresponsive, Shannon Moore said.
It’s just amazing to me how someone who was given the chances that Bush was given in life could make a mess of it and the lives of so many other people.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)