Mar 28, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Sign number 3,456 that spring training has gone on too long and needs to end now: two ballplayers have been locked out of their spring training homes in the past two days and have taken to Twitter to alert their roomates/teammates of the development.
First, Brent Dlugach of the Detroit Tigers:
— Brent Dlugach (@bdlugach) March 27, 2012
Then Freddie Freeman of the Atlanta Braves:
Hurry up @JasonHeyward! I’m locked out of the house…(trying all types of communication to hurry him up)
— Freddie Freeman (@FreddieFreeman) March 28, 2012
FYI: there’s still a week of spring training left. Not too late for someone to shoot their eye out. Or to make some weird face and have it stay like that forever.
(Tweets via Allison)
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 34
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 84
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'