Mar 28, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Wonder if jamie mccourt has any 2nd thoughts. Turns out the parking lot ($150M) was worth more than her ($130M)
That was what Jamie took to walk away from all of the litigation. And at the time it seemed OK, because it looked like Frank would be lucky to walk away from all of this with his head above water. But, man, that settlement is lookin’ pretty bad right now, no?
At least until Jamie finds some way to reopen the litigation and attempts to squeeze some more out of old Frank.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)