Mar 28, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Wonder if jamie mccourt has any 2nd thoughts. Turns out the parking lot ($150M) was worth more than her ($130M)
That was what Jamie took to walk away from all of the litigation. And at the time it seemed OK, because it looked like Frank would be lucky to walk away from all of this with his head above water. But, man, that settlement is lookin’ pretty bad right now, no?
At least until Jamie finds some way to reopen the litigation and attempts to squeeze some more out of old Frank.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)