Mar 28, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Wonder if jamie mccourt has any 2nd thoughts. Turns out the parking lot ($150M) was worth more than her ($130M)
That was what Jamie took to walk away from all of the litigation. And at the time it seemed OK, because it looked like Frank would be lucky to walk away from all of this with his head above water. But, man, that settlement is lookin’ pretty bad right now, no?
At least until Jamie finds some way to reopen the litigation and attempts to squeeze some more out of old Frank.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 9
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 151
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39