Mar 28, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
I probably said all I need to ever write about Cust yesterday. But for what it’s worth, he hit .213/.344/.329 last year. So if he’s gonna see any time in the Bronx this year, it will likely mean that Raul Ibanez and/or Andruw Jones were hit by a bus.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 40
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 32
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 46
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32