Mar 29, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
Sadly, there was no malice in it. He was just talking about how Guillen runs his mouth all the time and tries to get under people’s skin. Guillen has admitted that multiple times. Video/audio of Mattingly on the Dan Patrick Show saying so is here.
Now, between him being a butt man and being a little sh*t, I think that’s the end of Ozzie today for us. Time to relegate him to the rear. If we post more about him, we’ve really hit bottom. Let’s put it all behind us, OK?
- Roy Halladay is retiring 30
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 28
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 45
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)