Mar 29, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
Sadly, there was no malice in it. He was just talking about how Guillen runs his mouth all the time and tries to get under people’s skin. Guillen has admitted that multiple times. Video/audio of Mattingly on the Dan Patrick Show saying so is here.
Now, between him being a butt man and being a little sh*t, I think that’s the end of Ozzie today for us. Time to relegate him to the rear. If we post more about him, we’ve really hit bottom. Let’s put it all behind us, OK?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)