Mar 29, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
Sadly, there was no malice in it. He was just talking about how Guillen runs his mouth all the time and tries to get under people’s skin. Guillen has admitted that multiple times. Video/audio of Mattingly on the Dan Patrick Show saying so is here.
Now, between him being a butt man and being a little sh*t, I think that’s the end of Ozzie today for us. Time to relegate him to the rear. If we post more about him, we’ve really hit bottom. Let’s put it all behind us, OK?
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)