Mar 29, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
Sadly, there was no malice in it. He was just talking about how Guillen runs his mouth all the time and tries to get under people’s skin. Guillen has admitted that multiple times. Video/audio of Mattingly on the Dan Patrick Show saying so is here.
Now, between him being a butt man and being a little sh*t, I think that’s the end of Ozzie today for us. Time to relegate him to the rear. If we post more about him, we’ve really hit bottom. Let’s put it all behind us, OK?
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 18
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 9
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)