Mar 29, 2012, 2:53 PM EST
Really lookin’ forward to some Jim Thome at first base, guys. Because whenever stuff like this diving stop happens, my Thome love — which has always been considerable — only grows greater.
Just can’t stop smiling. Which, I realize, will be offset when he inevitably breaks his pelvis in six places while trying to make a routine play at some point in early May, but for now it’s glorious.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 104
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 38
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 4
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 367
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (367)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (106)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)