Mar 29, 2012, 9:38 AM EST
I’m not even joking. Ozzie did a Twitter interview with GQ — you can read it here — and they specifically asked him if he prefers the T or the A. And he went with A. Well, C, but that’s just because the question was in Spanish:
@GQ: ¿Prefieres tetas o culo?
@OzzieGuillen: Prefiero culo. Gracias a dios mi esposa tiene uno y siempre lo a tenido
Ozzie is saying that he’s thankful that his wife has always had a nice tush. Aww, love.
There are a lot more questions there — in English — with Ozzie being Ozzie. He talks about Cake Boss. He talks about his love of Bed Bath and Beyond. He even, believe it or not, talks a little about baseball. He says he loves Kenny Powers, but that it’s wrong to compare Carlos Zambrano to that kind of crazy as Zambrano “acts like a priest” off the field. OK.
Hate on Ozzie all you want, but he’s damn fun. I’d take him over the guy managing my team seven days a week.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)