Mar 29, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
I’m not even joking. Ozzie did a Twitter interview with GQ — you can read it here — and they specifically asked him if he prefers the T or the A. And he went with A. Well, C, but that’s just because the question was in Spanish:
@GQ: ¿Prefieres tetas o culo?
@OzzieGuillen: Prefiero culo. Gracias a dios mi esposa tiene uno y siempre lo a tenido
Ozzie is saying that he’s thankful that his wife has always had a nice tush. Aww, love.
There are a lot more questions there — in English — with Ozzie being Ozzie. He talks about Cake Boss. He talks about his love of Bed Bath and Beyond. He even, believe it or not, talks a little about baseball. He says he loves Kenny Powers, but that it’s wrong to compare Carlos Zambrano to that kind of crazy as Zambrano “acts like a priest” off the field. OK.
Hate on Ozzie all you want, but he’s damn fun. I’d take him over the guy managing my team seven days a week.
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 0
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 6
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 24
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (113)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)