Mar 29, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
I’m not even joking. Ozzie did a Twitter interview with GQ — you can read it here — and they specifically asked him if he prefers the T or the A. And he went with A. Well, C, but that’s just because the question was in Spanish:
@GQ: ¿Prefieres tetas o culo?
@OzzieGuillen: Prefiero culo. Gracias a dios mi esposa tiene uno y siempre lo a tenido
Ozzie is saying that he’s thankful that his wife has always had a nice tush. Aww, love.
There are a lot more questions there — in English — with Ozzie being Ozzie. He talks about Cake Boss. He talks about his love of Bed Bath and Beyond. He even, believe it or not, talks a little about baseball. He says he loves Kenny Powers, but that it’s wrong to compare Carlos Zambrano to that kind of crazy as Zambrano “acts like a priest” off the field. OK.
Hate on Ozzie all you want, but he’s damn fun. I’d take him over the guy managing my team seven days a week.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 14
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 17
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 90
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8