Apr 3, 2012, 10:00 AM EDT
This is a bit of a time warp. We actually taped this NL East preview a few weeks ago, before all the other HBT Extra previews we did. It got lost in the video shuffle somewhere, however (i.e. I’m really disorganized sometimes, guys). But here it is, better late than never.
Except for any of the parts that are now outdated or wrong. Then it’s worse late. But I pick the Phillies to win the division, so you Philly deadenders will like it anyway. At least until you forget that I picked the Phillies sometime this spring and accuse me of being a hater.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)