Apr 3, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
“Well, you’re ugly too.”
Sorry. One of my favorite old jokes. Anyway.
While one might assume this is worrisome — why get a second opinion if you’re told you’re fine? — the report is that Beckett is just getting the second opinion for his own “peace of mind,” and that everyone still expects him to make his scheduled start on Saturday.
- Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- HBT: Cabrera rips three homers, passes Greenberg
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PBT: Spurs have too much offense for Grizz in Gm. 1
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot