Apr 3, 2012, 9:44 AM EDT
“Well, you’re ugly too.”
Sorry. One of my favorite old jokes. Anyway.
While one might assume this is worrisome — why get a second opinion if you’re told you’re fine? — the report is that Beckett is just getting the second opinion for his own “peace of mind,” and that everyone still expects him to make his scheduled start on Saturday.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 36
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 51
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 49
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11