Apr 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
There are tornadoes all over the Dallas Metroplex right now. One of them is in Arlington, heading in the general direction of the Ballpark in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers:
#TORNADO tornado is moving over I30 near Six Flags in Arlington – make sure you take cover and don’t go outside
— NBC DFW (@NBCDFW) April 3, 2012
Anyone for Opening Day in Cowboys Stadium?
Seriously, though: be safe Dallasinians, or whatever people from Dallas are called.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead