Apr 3, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
There are tornadoes all over the Dallas Metroplex right now. One of them is in Arlington, heading in the general direction of the Ballpark in Arlington, home of the Texas Rangers:
#TORNADO tornado is moving over I30 near Six Flags in Arlington – make sure you take cover and don’t go outside
— NBC DFW (@NBCDFW) April 3, 2012
Anyone for Opening Day in Cowboys Stadium?
Seriously, though: be safe Dallasinians, or whatever people from Dallas are called.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)