Apr 3, 2012, 2:02 PM EDT
Really looking forward to the Marlins’ new ballpark, guys. We’ll get to see it tomorrow night for Opening Night against the Cardinals. For now, however, here’s a look at some of the stuff fans won’t notice.
Stuff like batting cages right near the dugout and a state-of-the-art video room nearby as well. And in it: a batter’s box next to a giant video screen where batters can get their timing down against life size video of the opposition. Just really neat. Almost as neat as the design flourishes of the ballpark itself.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 8
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 22
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 34
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)