Apr 5, 2012, 8:22 AM EST
I don’t know why I capitalized Opening Weekend. It’s probably even a stretch to capitalize Opening Day, but I do it anyway. Whatever.
Anyway, Tiffany and I talked about a couple of the weekend series we’re watching. Note: the stuff about Brandon Belt was taped approximately 20 minutes before the Giants announced he made the team. Hooray for great timing.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Where does Nelson Cruz go from here? 9
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 70
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 22
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 42
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 39
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (101)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts (74)