Apr 5, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
Because there’s nothing better than taking a cool idea — Sausage Races — and beating it into the ground so thoroughly that you want to scream and then cry, the Miami Marlins are now doing it too. With these … things:
I’m not going to go into details, but the only time I ever saw a scene comparable to this one, I was sitting in a beanbag chair in a college dorm room, believing I could taste the music I was listening to.
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 0
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59