Apr 5, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
I liked the Alec Baldwin/John Krasinski commercials from last year a whole lot, but I think the Craig Robinson/Nick Offerman one is better than any of those. I hope they keep these coming.
But really: Chicago pizza isn’t pizza. We can all agree on this, right?
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8