Apr 5, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
I liked the Alec Baldwin/John Krasinski commercials from last year a whole lot, but I think the Craig Robinson/Nick Offerman one is better than any of those. I hope they keep these coming.
But really: Chicago pizza isn’t pizza. We can all agree on this, right?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)