Apr 5, 2012, 12:59 PM EDT
Everyone’s waxing effusive about Opening Day. People have been waxing effusive about baseball forever. To that end, here’s a nice look at baseball poetry from The Poetry Foundation.
And just so you know, from here on out, I will not refer to myself as “trolling” Philly fans. Rather, I’m “ruthlessly pricking their gonfalon bubble.”
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)