Apr 6, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
From yesterday’s Dodgers-Padres game in San Diego:
Frank: Hey, Magic. Thanks for letting me go to the game with you.
Magic: [annoyed] Yeah, whatever, Frank.
Frank: Do you suppose I could get a ride with you back to L.A.?
Magic: No. I bought you a round trip bus ticket, and you’re using both halves of it.
Frank: Um, OK.
Frank: Can I get a hot dog?
Frank: When do I get my money?
Magic: Never if you keep bothering me.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 18
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 5
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 86
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (86)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)