Apr 6, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
From yesterday’s Dodgers-Padres game in San Diego:
Frank: Hey, Magic. Thanks for letting me go to the game with you.
Magic: [annoyed] Yeah, whatever, Frank.
Frank: Do you suppose I could get a ride with you back to L.A.?
Magic: No. I bought you a round trip bus ticket, and you’re using both halves of it.
Frank: Um, OK.
Frank: Can I get a hot dog?
Frank: When do I get my money?
Magic: Never if you keep bothering me.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17