Apr 6, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
From yesterday’s Dodgers-Padres game in San Diego:
Frank: Hey, Magic. Thanks for letting me go to the game with you.
Magic: [annoyed] Yeah, whatever, Frank.
Frank: Do you suppose I could get a ride with you back to L.A.?
Magic: No. I bought you a round trip bus ticket, and you’re using both halves of it.
Frank: Um, OK.
Frank: Can I get a hot dog?
Frank: When do I get my money?
Magic: Never if you keep bothering me.
- Nationals place Stephen Strasburg on the 15-day disabled list with neck tightness 1
- Jerry Dior, designer of MLB’s iconic logo, has passed away 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 21
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 112
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 16
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 77
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (112)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (84)
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit (77)