Apr 6, 2012, 8:47 AM EDT
From yesterday’s Dodgers-Padres game in San Diego:
Frank: Hey, Magic. Thanks for letting me go to the game with you.
Magic: [annoyed] Yeah, whatever, Frank.
Frank: Do you suppose I could get a ride with you back to L.A.?
Magic: No. I bought you a round trip bus ticket, and you’re using both halves of it.
Frank: Um, OK.
Frank: Can I get a hot dog?
Frank: When do I get my money?
Magic: Never if you keep bothering me.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 162
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (163)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)