Apr 9, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
After a spring training filled with elbow tenderness, this is not good news for Nats closer Drew Storen:
Drew Storen will visit Dr. James Andrews after feeling tenderness in his elbow during a sim game. Nats fear bone chip.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) April 9, 2012
Storen began the season on the DL, of course. In his absence the Nats are going with Brad Lidge. Here’s hoping Dr. Andrews doesn’t deliver the news that made him famous.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12