Apr 9, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
After a spring training filled with elbow tenderness, this is not good news for Nats closer Drew Storen:
Drew Storen will visit Dr. James Andrews after feeling tenderness in his elbow during a sim game. Nats fear bone chip.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) April 9, 2012
Storen began the season on the DL, of course. In his absence the Nats are going with Brad Lidge. Here’s hoping Dr. Andrews doesn’t deliver the news that made him famous.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness