Apr 9, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
After a spring training filled with elbow tenderness, this is not good news for Nats closer Drew Storen:
Drew Storen will visit Dr. James Andrews after feeling tenderness in his elbow during a sim game. Nats fear bone chip.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) April 9, 2012
Storen began the season on the DL, of course. In his absence the Nats are going with Brad Lidge. Here’s hoping Dr. Andrews doesn’t deliver the news that made him famous.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 16
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8