Apr 9, 2012, 5:20 PM EDT
After a spring training filled with elbow tenderness, this is not good news for Nats closer Drew Storen:
Drew Storen will visit Dr. James Andrews after feeling tenderness in his elbow during a sim game. Nats fear bone chip.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) April 9, 2012
Storen began the season on the DL, of course. In his absence the Nats are going with Brad Lidge. Here’s hoping Dr. Andrews doesn’t deliver the news that made him famous.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 80
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11