Apr 9, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
It turns out getting dressed up to look like Bruno Mars can be hazardous to your health, apparently.
For now the Marlins are saying that Stanton is day-to-day, but it’s worth noting that he also missed time with left knee soreness during spring training.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20