Apr 9, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
Joe Frisaro of MLB.com snapped a picture of what Marlins teammates Giancarlo Stanton, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco, and Randy Choate wore on Easter Sunday after spending the weekend playing in Cincinnati.
Apparently they went shopping at a place called House of Adam in Cincinnati and wore those outfits to Philadelphia. Stanton looks kind of like Bruno Mars in that photo.
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 0
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 338
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (339)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Report: Josh Hamilton could get a suspension of “at least 25 games” (71)