Apr 9, 2012, 11:19 AM EST
Joe Frisaro of MLB.com snapped a picture of what Marlins teammates Giancarlo Stanton, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco, and Randy Choate wore on Easter Sunday after spending the weekend playing in Cincinnati.
Apparently they went shopping at a place called House of Adam in Cincinnati and wore those outfits to Philadelphia. Stanton looks kind of like Bruno Mars in that photo.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (226)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year (86)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)