Apr 9, 2012, 11:19 AM EDT
Joe Frisaro of MLB.com snapped a picture of what Marlins teammates Giancarlo Stanton, Josh Johnson, Ricky Nolasco, and Randy Choate wore on Easter Sunday after spending the weekend playing in Cincinnati.
Apparently they went shopping at a place called House of Adam in Cincinnati and wore those outfits to Philadelphia. Stanton looks kind of like Bruno Mars in that photo.
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 9
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)