Apr 9, 2012, 6:07 PM EDT
Yeah, I’m trolling a bit. But this has been an ugly offensive display.
Not only do the 1-3 Phillies have just one homer through four games, but they’re also right near the bottom of the league with three doubles and they’ve yet to record a triple, leaving them with four extra-base hits in four games. Even the 2011 Mariners, the worst in the league last year, averaged 2.4 extra-base hits per game.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)