Apr 9, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
Ozzie Guillen is amazing. Not only does he create a political firestorm, but he has also given Carlos Zambrano a personality transplant:
Words you will seldom hear from Marlins pitcher Carlos Zambrano:
“I think I was just too calm.”
Zambrano, known for a trigger temper that has gotten him in several jams during his 10-year career, blamed his rough first inning Sunday on being too at ease.
Forget Toradol, someone find whatever drug it is calming down Carlos Zambrano and ban it immediately. It has to be so powerful that no one besides him could ever hope to use it safely.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (114)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)