Apr 9, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Ozzie Guillen is amazing. Not only does he create a political firestorm, but he has also given Carlos Zambrano a personality transplant:
Words you will seldom hear from Marlins pitcher Carlos Zambrano:
“I think I was just too calm.”
Zambrano, known for a trigger temper that has gotten him in several jams during his 10-year career, blamed his rough first inning Sunday on being too at ease.
Forget Toradol, someone find whatever drug it is calming down Carlos Zambrano and ban it immediately. It has to be so powerful that no one besides him could ever hope to use it safely.
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 16
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 14
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 71
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 46
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48