Apr 9, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
Ozzie Guillen is amazing. Not only does he create a political firestorm, but he has also given Carlos Zambrano a personality transplant:
Words you will seldom hear from Marlins pitcher Carlos Zambrano:
“I think I was just too calm.”
Zambrano, known for a trigger temper that has gotten him in several jams during his 10-year career, blamed his rough first inning Sunday on being too at ease.
Forget Toradol, someone find whatever drug it is calming down Carlos Zambrano and ban it immediately. It has to be so powerful that no one besides him could ever hope to use it safely.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8