Apr 10, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Because I worry that you haven’t heard enough of my opinions about the Ozzie Guillen matter, I ask that you tune in to NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight to watch Steak Shapiro of 790 The Zone in Atlanta and me do a little debate thingy on the Marlins’ response to L’affaire Guillen.
The show starts at 6PM Eastern. Our little bald tet-a-tet — seriously, both of us are cue balls — airs at around 6:30ish.
But really, watch the whole show, because host Russ Thaler is dreamy and stuff.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)