Apr 10, 2012, 5:51 PM EST
Because I worry that you haven’t heard enough of my opinions about the Ozzie Guillen matter, I ask that you tune in to NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight to watch Steak Shapiro of 790 The Zone in Atlanta and me do a little debate thingy on the Marlins’ response to L’affaire Guillen.
The show starts at 6PM Eastern. Our little bald tet-a-tet — seriously, both of us are cue balls — airs at around 6:30ish.
But really, watch the whole show, because host Russ Thaler is dreamy and stuff.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 10
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 152
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (153)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)