Apr 10, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Because I worry that you haven’t heard enough of my opinions about the Ozzie Guillen matter, I ask that you tune in to NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight to watch Steak Shapiro of 790 The Zone in Atlanta and me do a little debate thingy on the Marlins’ response to L’affaire Guillen.
The show starts at 6PM Eastern. Our little bald tet-a-tet — seriously, both of us are cue balls — airs at around 6:30ish.
But really, watch the whole show, because host Russ Thaler is dreamy and stuff.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)