Apr 10, 2012, 5:51 PM EDT
Because I worry that you haven’t heard enough of my opinions about the Ozzie Guillen matter, I ask that you tune in to NBC SportsTalk on the NBC Sports Network tonight to watch Steak Shapiro of 790 The Zone in Atlanta and me do a little debate thingy on the Marlins’ response to L’affaire Guillen.
The show starts at 6PM Eastern. Our little bald tet-a-tet — seriously, both of us are cue balls — airs at around 6:30ish.
But really, watch the whole show, because host Russ Thaler is dreamy and stuff.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 21
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 60
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 18
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)