Apr 11, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
He’s not the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore wants. But he is the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore needs. In case you missed his antics at last Friday’s Twins-Orioles game:
Despite some nifty moves, he was apprehended. Which just shows you that he is not the real Batman, because Batman frequently takes his exercise when police officers try to interfere with his mission, and the police officers always lose.
But he’s in the legal clear. As this report, courtesy of Red Lasso, shows, he will not be charged. And in an extended interview with the guy, it’s pretty obvious why: Baltimore County’s mental health facilities don’t need the added strain.
In other news, I didn’t even seek this thing out. It was sent to me by people, because apparently everyone knows that I’m a sucker for anything Batman. Guess I’ll own that.
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 10
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 184
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (183)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)