Apr 11, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
He’s not the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore wants. But he is the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore needs. In case you missed his antics at last Friday’s Twins-Orioles game:
Despite some nifty moves, he was apprehended. Which just shows you that he is not the real Batman, because Batman frequently takes his exercise when police officers try to interfere with his mission, and the police officers always lose.
But he’s in the legal clear. As this report, courtesy of Red Lasso, shows, he will not be charged. And in an extended interview with the guy, it’s pretty obvious why: Baltimore County’s mental health facilities don’t need the added strain.
In other news, I didn’t even seek this thing out. It was sent to me by people, because apparently everyone knows that I’m a sucker for anything Batman. Guess I’ll own that.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (290)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)