Apr 11, 2012, 12:03 PM EDT
He’s not the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore wants. But he is the attention-whoring, Batman underwear-and-cape-wearing weirdo Baltimore needs. In case you missed his antics at last Friday’s Twins-Orioles game:
Despite some nifty moves, he was apprehended. Which just shows you that he is not the real Batman, because Batman frequently takes his exercise when police officers try to interfere with his mission, and the police officers always lose.
But he’s in the legal clear. As this report, courtesy of Red Lasso, shows, he will not be charged. And in an extended interview with the guy, it’s pretty obvious why: Baltimore County’s mental health facilities don’t need the added strain.
In other news, I didn’t even seek this thing out. It was sent to me by people, because apparently everyone knows that I’m a sucker for anything Batman. Guess I’ll own that.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 37
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (196)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)