Apr 11, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
According to Baggarly, Posey said he came down with the painful rash and blisters after Sunday’s game and that it made it difficult for him to sleep. Still, he expects to play Thursday.
If you’d like to know more about shingles and see some increasingly disgusting pictures, head on over to wikipedia for a rockin’ good time (here’s a tip: read the first three paragraphs and move on. Don’t scroll down).
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)