Apr 11, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
According to Baggarly, Posey said he came down with the painful rash and blisters after Sunday’s game and that it made it difficult for him to sleep. Still, he expects to play Thursday.
If you’d like to know more about shingles and see some increasingly disgusting pictures, head on over to wikipedia for a rockin’ good time (here’s a tip: read the first three paragraphs and move on. Don’t scroll down).
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 3
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 136
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (139)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)