Apr 11, 2012, 6:04 PM EDT
According to Baggarly, Posey said he came down with the painful rash and blisters after Sunday’s game and that it made it difficult for him to sleep. Still, he expects to play Thursday.
If you’d like to know more about shingles and see some increasingly disgusting pictures, head on over to wikipedia for a rockin’ good time (here’s a tip: read the first three paragraphs and move on. Don’t scroll down).
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 4
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 5
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 24
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- The Astros lost in spectacular fashion last night 26
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges