Apr 11, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Ever see those anti-drug posters where they show a meth-head’s downward spiral in the form of increasingly depressing mugshots? Yeah, those are pretty sobering! Well, there is a baseball equivalent.
Remember kids: don’t play for the Baltimore Orioles. Not even once.
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)