Apr 11, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is out of the Brewers’ lineup for this afternoon’s game because of what the team is calling chest and ribcage tightness, but manager Ron Roenicke told Adam McCalvy of MLB.com that they believed it’s a minor injury.
Braun has played at least 150 games in each of his four full seasons in the majors, missing 12 games last year on the way to the MVP award.
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 41
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 69
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 37
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)