Apr 11, 2012, 1:47 PM EDT
Ryan Braun is out of the Brewers’ lineup for this afternoon’s game because of what the team is calling chest and ribcage tightness, but manager Ron Roenicke told Adam McCalvy of MLB.com that they believed it’s a minor injury.
Braun has played at least 150 games in each of his four full seasons in the majors, missing 12 games last year on the way to the MVP award.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 45
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 26
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 42
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)