Apr 12, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
Last month the Nationals announced that they’d be selling a massive eight-pound hamburger called “The StrasBurger” at the ballpark this season.
It costs a whopping $59 and checks in around 10,000 calories and 700 grams of fat, which means you’d have to split it about 10 ways to have it qualify as “really bad for you” rather than “will probably kill you.”
Natalie Lopez of NBCWashington.com got a look at the monstrosity and posted a story with a picture:
OK, so that’s huge. And it still looks like an actual hamburger, mostly, which is surprising. I also like that it comes with a basket of fries, because when eating a $59, eight-pound, 10,000-calorie hamburger it’s good to have some to nosh on too.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 93
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 30
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 257
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (259)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (103)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)