Apr 12, 2012, 7:50 PM EDT
Wright’s status for Friday against the Phillies will be a game-time decision.
Wright has missed two games since breaking his right pinkie finger diving into a base on Monday night. The finger won’t be pain-free for weeks yet, so it’s simply a matter of how much pain Wright can tolerate if he wants to play. The guess is that he’ll give it a try Friday. However, if that doesn’t go well, he could miss some additional time afterwards.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 71
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)