Apr 12, 2012, 7:50 PM EST
Wright’s status for Friday against the Phillies will be a game-time decision.
Wright has missed two games since breaking his right pinkie finger diving into a base on Monday night. The finger won’t be pain-free for weeks yet, so it’s simply a matter of how much pain Wright can tolerate if he wants to play. The guess is that he’ll give it a try Friday. However, if that doesn’t go well, he could miss some additional time afterwards.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 56
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year (85)