Apr 12, 2012, 10:00 AM EST
“I’m not a doctor, and I don’t mean to step on their toes . . . but when they give us a final diagnosis of the whole thing, my gut is you’ll see him (play) Friday.”
Could be. But man, after a couple years of the Mets medical staff taking flak, it’s probably not a good idea for Collins to pre-guess them. If they differ on this, people will criticize them for being too cautious. If they agree and Wright comes back but isn’t 100%, people will say they were subtly bullied by Collins.
Just let folks do their job, man.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)