Apr 12, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
This post from High Heat Stas came out yesterday so it doesn’t account for the Rockies’ little conga line around the basepaths against the Giants last night. But at least through Tuesday night the offense has been putrid across the league.
And while this requires a giant, flashing neon sign reading “Small Sample Size,” HHS is comparing the first week of the season of this year to the first week or so of last year, so don’t cry apples/oranges.
We’re just in a continued offensive decline. It happens.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)