Apr 12, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
This post from High Heat Stas came out yesterday so it doesn’t account for the Rockies’ little conga line around the basepaths against the Giants last night. But at least through Tuesday night the offense has been putrid across the league.
And while this requires a giant, flashing neon sign reading “Small Sample Size,” HHS is comparing the first week of the season of this year to the first week or so of last year, so don’t cry apples/oranges.
We’re just in a continued offensive decline. It happens.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 60
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 42
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 45
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 66
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead