Apr 13, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Chris Carpenter recently underwent a “battery of tests” on his injured shoulder, with the hope being that, at the other end of that, some certainty would be obtained. Nope, not yet:
Chris Carpenter said he is feeling better but still not strong enough to begin throwing. No timetable at this point.
— B.J. Rains (@BJRains) April 13, 2012
The Cardinals are doing OK without him thus far, but this is still bad news. Uncertainty is a major bummer.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)