Apr 13, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Chris Carpenter recently underwent a “battery of tests” on his injured shoulder, with the hope being that, at the other end of that, some certainty would be obtained. Nope, not yet:
Chris Carpenter said he is feeling better but still not strong enough to begin throwing. No timetable at this point.
— B.J. Rains (@BJRains) April 13, 2012
The Cardinals are doing OK without him thus far, but this is still bad news. Uncertainty is a major bummer.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 41
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 72
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 17
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (96)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)