Apr 13, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Chris Carpenter recently underwent a “battery of tests” on his injured shoulder, with the hope being that, at the other end of that, some certainty would be obtained. Nope, not yet:
Chris Carpenter said he is feeling better but still not strong enough to begin throwing. No timetable at this point.
— B.J. Rains (@BJRains) April 13, 2012
The Cardinals are doing OK without him thus far, but this is still bad news. Uncertainty is a major bummer.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8