Apr 16, 2012, 10:07 PM EDT
“He must be a guy people like,” the scout said. “Throw it down the middle to him with two strikes, and if he takes it, the umpires call it a ball. They give him pitches at the plate. And he gets pitches for his pitchers.”
Guess we should just add it to the list.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)