Apr 16, 2012, 3:30 PM EDT
Astros GM Jeff Luhnow told FOX 26 Sports there’s nothing to a report in USA Today that closer Brett Myers is on the trading block.
— Mark Berman (@MarkBermanFox26) April 16, 2012
Seems rather early for people to be shopping closers. Don’t you wait until someone is desperate? And no, I don’t count the Giants as desperate yet given that they have viable in-house options to replace Brian Wilson.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)