Apr 17, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
A Miami-Dade Circuit Court judge issued an order Monday to garnish ex-Washington Nationals pitcher Livan Hernandez‘s wages with the Atlanta Braves.
Hernandez owes SunTrust Bank $469,387.22 from a line of credit and promissory note, according to a summary judgment entered against him in October.
Hernandez makes $750,000 with the Braves, so depending on how harsh the order is, he could be playing for relative peanuts this year.
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 51
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 85
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels 96
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)
- Phillies wanted Joc Pederson, Corey Seager, and Julio Urias from Dodgers for Cole Hamels (96)