Apr 17, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
A Miami-Dade Circuit Court judge issued an order Monday to garnish ex-Washington Nationals pitcher Livan Hernandez‘s wages with the Atlanta Braves.
Hernandez owes SunTrust Bank $469,387.22 from a line of credit and promissory note, according to a summary judgment entered against him in October.
Hernandez makes $750,000 with the Braves, so depending on how harsh the order is, he could be playing for relative peanuts this year.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27