Apr 17, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Frazier was a 2007 first-round pick and was once considered a top prospect, but now he’s 26 years old and has hit just .261 with a .788 OPS in 246 games at Triple-A.
He has 15-homer power and some speed, which alone makes him a lot more intriguing than Cairo as a potential alternative to Scott Rolen at third base, but lots of strikeouts, few walks, and a poor batting average limit Frazier’s upside.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead