Apr 17, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
The Cleveland Indians, that’s who. And you will not be at all surprised at who has the slowest. The fastest individual worker? Roy Halladay. Dave Cameron broke it down over at the Wall Street Journal today.
I have always thought that pitchers do better when they work faster. Cameron’s analysis doesn’t exactly bear that correlation out. So I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with saying that I freakin’ enjoy faster-working pitchers way, way more than deliberate dudes who make me want to cry.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)