Apr 17, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The Cleveland Indians, that’s who. And you will not be at all surprised at who has the slowest. The fastest individual worker? Roy Halladay. Dave Cameron broke it down over at the Wall Street Journal today.
I have always thought that pitchers do better when they work faster. Cameron’s analysis doesn’t exactly bear that correlation out. So I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with saying that I freakin’ enjoy faster-working pitchers way, way more than deliberate dudes who make me want to cry.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 53
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 31
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)