Apr 17, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
The Cleveland Indians, that’s who. And you will not be at all surprised at who has the slowest. The fastest individual worker? Roy Halladay. Dave Cameron broke it down over at the Wall Street Journal today.
I have always thought that pitchers do better when they work faster. Cameron’s analysis doesn’t exactly bear that correlation out. So I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with saying that I freakin’ enjoy faster-working pitchers way, way more than deliberate dudes who make me want to cry.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 38
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (201)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)