Apr 18, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Last summer we learned that FanGraphs/U.S.S. Mariner’s Dave Cameron was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. That sucked. Better news: he’s in remission, and he’s not stopping.
Doug Miller of MLB.com has Dave’s story. Not just about his cancer and the road to what we all hope is its ultimate cure, but about his life too. And it’s a great read.
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 0
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 33
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 103
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (103)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)