Apr 19, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
Prince Fielder has stolen a few bases before. Almost all players have. Sometimes they just give one to you and the official scorer doesn’t call it defensive indifference.
But last night in Kansas City Fielder took a lead, took off and beat the throw from Humberto Quintero and it was pretty darn cool to see.
Jeff Sullivan has a GIF of it over at SB Nation. You won’t be able to take your eyes off of it.
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)