Apr 20, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
This movie is premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival this weekend. I want to go to there. Click on the handsome pic of R.A. Dickey and it’ll take you to the trailer.
Gary Sheffield on the knuckler: “it’s just … spooky.”
So, so good.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)