Apr 20, 2012, 7:08 PM EST
If you still haven’t had quite enough — and some of those Clay Buchholz changeups were awfully tasty — here are a few more Fenway features for you:
First, the recap of the celebration.
Next, a slideshow of pics from the festivities. Because Kevin Millar’s frosted tips never get old.
And here’s CSNNE.com’s slideshow of Fenway Park through the years.
Also, the Red Sox did make it official: the pregame 35,000-plus person toast led by Millar and Pedro Martinez will make it into the Guinness Book of World Records. Unfortunately, the subsequent 30,000-plus person “We want Tito” chant that took place in the ninth isn’t expected to be recognized.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)