Apr 20, 2012, 7:08 PM EDT
If you still haven’t had quite enough — and some of those Clay Buchholz changeups were awfully tasty — here are a few more Fenway features for you:
First, the recap of the celebration.
Next, a slideshow of pics from the festivities. Because Kevin Millar’s frosted tips never get old.
And here’s CSNNE.com’s slideshow of Fenway Park through the years.
Also, the Red Sox did make it official: the pregame 35,000-plus person toast led by Millar and Pedro Martinez will make it into the Guinness Book of World Records. Unfortunately, the subsequent 30,000-plus person “We want Tito” chant that took place in the ninth isn’t expected to be recognized.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (126)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (98)