Apr 20, 2012, 7:08 PM EST
If you still haven’t had quite enough — and some of those Clay Buchholz changeups were awfully tasty — here are a few more Fenway features for you:
First, the recap of the celebration.
Next, a slideshow of pics from the festivities. Because Kevin Millar’s frosted tips never get old.
And here’s CSNNE.com’s slideshow of Fenway Park through the years.
Also, the Red Sox did make it official: the pregame 35,000-plus person toast led by Millar and Pedro Martinez will make it into the Guinness Book of World Records. Unfortunately, the subsequent 30,000-plus person “We want Tito” chant that took place in the ninth isn’t expected to be recognized.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 43
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)