Apr 21, 2012, 1:12 PM EST
The Red Sox celebrated the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park yesterday with a touching pre-game ceremony. The game didn’t go nearly as smoothy, as the Red Sox lost 6-2 to the division-rival Yankees and have now dropped four straight to fall to 4-9 on the young season.
The New York Post decided to commemorate the occasion in typical New York Post fashion. Below is the cover of today’s paper. Stay classy, you guys.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (129)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)