Apr 23, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
According to the Fort Myers News-Press, someone broke into Derek Lowe‘s Florida home and stole his 2004 World Series ring and a World Series trophy. Along with the the other stuff, Lowe lost $90,000 worth of property.
Someone is gonna blame some common criminal for this, but maybe it was taken by historians, looking for evidence of a time when the Red Sox didn’t suck. Ever think of that?
OK, fine, cheapest shot imaginable. But I’m pretty confident that the Sox are going to turn it around pretty soon. When they do we won’t get to have all of this fun at their expense and that’s gonna be something we’ll all miss a little bit. At least until the September collapse.
Er, sorry. Did it again.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)