Apr 23, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
It seemed like everyone was blaming Bobby Valentine for the Sox’ slow start, so I and a lot of other people wrote “hey, don’t blame Bobby Valentine” posts in the past few days. But maybe people aren’t really blaming him at all. At least not in real numbers.
Granted, this Boston Globe poll with around a 1200 votes so far is as unscientific as a Creationist perpetual motion machine, but it’s still kind of interesting:
Vote here. No ballot box stuffing for Bobby V., even if it’s a lot more fun if he’s the story as opposed to bad pitching.
(Thanks to Josh R. for the heads up)
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)