Apr 23, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
It seemed like everyone was blaming Bobby Valentine for the Sox’ slow start, so I and a lot of other people wrote “hey, don’t blame Bobby Valentine” posts in the past few days. But maybe people aren’t really blaming him at all. At least not in real numbers.
Granted, this Boston Globe poll with around a 1200 votes so far is as unscientific as a Creationist perpetual motion machine, but it’s still kind of interesting:
Vote here. No ballot box stuffing for Bobby V., even if it’s a lot more fun if he’s the story as opposed to bad pitching.
(Thanks to Josh R. for the heads up)
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12