Apr 23, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
This thing is gonna drag on forever, isn’t it? Today the jury will be seated and opening arguments will happen. Then:
On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton hopes to get to the first witness in the case. But it will be a short week for the trial. Walton will recess it at mid-day on Tuesday, and the trial will not resume until the following Monday.
All of this to judge statements from over four years ago about conduct from 15 years ago which harmed no one.
Swift justice, FTW.
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 3
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 10
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 35
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)