Apr 23, 2012, 11:03 AM EDT
This thing is gonna drag on forever, isn’t it? Today the jury will be seated and opening arguments will happen. Then:
On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton hopes to get to the first witness in the case. But it will be a short week for the trial. Walton will recess it at mid-day on Tuesday, and the trial will not resume until the following Monday.
All of this to judge statements from over four years ago about conduct from 15 years ago which harmed no one.
Swift justice, FTW.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 54
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)