Apr 24, 2012, 3:15 PM EDT
UPDATE: He’s back on. Yawn.
3:15 PM: Jose Canseco’s various ramblings on Twitter ceased being interesting to me months ago, because at some point that type of thing just gets weird and sad and … well, basically like seeing the same car accident on the side of the road you travel to work every single day.
With that said, the guy had something like 500,000 followers and his tweets were so amusing to many people that it led to speculation he might have a ghost writer. (Imagine that hypothetical person’s life for a moment. Oof.)
It’s a moot point now, because suddenly his Twitter account has been deleted, leaving only this error page in its place:
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 15
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59