Apr 25, 2012, 4:16 PM EDT
Jesse Crain hasn’t pitched since Friday and the White Sox reliever revealed today that he’s been unavailable because of an oblique injury.
Crain missed time with an oblique injury during spring training as well, but Mark Gonzales of the Chicago Tribune reports that his current injury is to the other side and Crain hopes to “be ready in the next day or two if all goes well.”
In between the oblique issues he’s posted a 2.57 ERA and 10/1 K/BB ratio setting up rookie closer Hector Santiago.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims