Apr 26, 2012, 11:04 AM EDT
Scene in Arlington, Texas last night: foul ball tossed into the stands, young kid almost gets it, but another dude grabs it and preens with it with his lady friend while kid reaches out for it and cries.
I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.
The kid got a ball given to him later. But still: if you’re over the age of, say, 16 and a ball comes to you in the stands and there’s a cute little kid next to you: give it to him. No, you don’t have to. But it’s the right thing to do.
- Giants rout Royals 11-4 in Game 4 to even up the World Series at 2-2 14
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 33
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (107)